New version for Windows 8 RP ?

May 31, 2012 at 9:39 PM

When ? New features ?

Jun 1, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I'm interested too specially on ACS

Coordinator
Jun 1, 2012 at 6:37 PM

We will release an update to the toolkit.  Currently we are revising the content and once done we will put this through QA.  I will release the updates as soon as they are complete

Kind Regards,

Nick Harris

Jun 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Thanks Nick :)

Jun 9, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I'm interested in this new update as well.

Jun 13, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Count me in, too. (thanks Nick :-))

I noticed it's been nearly a couple weeks since Nick replied. Can anyone say if there's an update coming soon (and how soon)?

Jun 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I've been trying to make this work with Windows 8 RP, the check for Windows 8 CP can be avoided by removing the check in SetupEnvironment.cmd, changing the IF %ERRORLEVEL% == 1 GOTO Win8  line to GOTO Win8. 

It still doesn't detect VS 11 RC though.  I would imagine that if you really wanted it would work with the change above and VS 11 CP.

Jul 10, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Is there a Windows Azure Toolkit for windows 8 Release preview???

Can someone point me to an example for Live Id authentication through ACS for metro style apps?

Jul 15, 2012 at 8:21 AM

When can we expect the new release for Windows 8 RP. I've tried to install but its says the current one is for Windows 8 CP. Is there any other way we can work on this using Win8 RP?

Jul 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Is there going to be an update for the Release Preview? Is anyone watching this thread?

Aug 1, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Now that RTM is official, and we're expecting GA in October, what is the expected release date of an update of the toolkit that works with the final build? Are there any guidance or workarounds for getting the CP version working with RTM?